For all enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN TO ROW
Rowing is easily accessible with over 30 clubs throughout Queensland and Northern NSW. Pine Rivers like most clubs runs a "Learn to Row" program with great coaches to help you become confident on the water.
For all Enquiries Email: email@example.com
Pine Rivers Rowing Club 4 sessions Learn to Row Course.
• Introduction to the sport of rowing and Pine Rivers Rowing Club
• Tour of facilities
• Introduction to boat / shell types and oars
• Introduction to rowing specific language
• Demo of rowing cycle and practical on ergo (rowing machine)
• Demonstration and practical of safe entry / exit of boat
• On–water practical session
• Revisit of rowing cycle and practical on land (e.g., ergo)
• On-water practical session
Courses are scheduled as places are filled from enquiries.
"My introduction to rowing this morning was fantastic.
Instructors were very knowledgeable and patient.
Look forward to doing a 4 week course in
February next year."