Next course dates: 10-11 & 17-18 Aug 2019 - 7:30 to 9:30am. Cost: $140
To confirm your spot, please register and pay on line at: www.revolutionise.com.au/prrc/registration/
You will be asked to enter your name and date of birth.
Once done, the registration form and terms of registration
will be available for you to read, complete and submit.
Please choose 'Learn to Row' as membership type.
If you have any issues please email: email@example.com
LEARN TO ROW
Rowing is easily accessible with over 30 clubs throughout Queensland and Northern NSW. Pine Rivers like most clubs runs a "Learn to Row" program with great coaches to help you become confident on the water.
Enquiries: Meridy Garnsworthy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pine Rivers Rowing Club 4 sessions Learn to Row Course.
• Introduction to the sport of rowing and Pine Rivers Rowing Club
• Tour of facilities
• Introduction to boat / shell types and oars
• Introduction to rowing specific language
• Demo of rowing cycle and practical on ergo (rowing machine)
• Demonstration and practical of safe entry / exit of boat
• On–water practical session
• Revisit of rowing cycle and practical on land (e.g., ergo)
• On-water practical session
Courses are scheduled as places are filled from enquiries.
"My introduction to rowing this morning was fantastic.
Instructors were very knowledgeable and patient.
Look forward to doing a 4 week course in
February next year."